NISG is a not-for-profit company set up in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology and Software Development, with 51% equity contributed by the private sector and 49% by the public sector. NASSCOM, Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with ILFS, Government of Chhattisgarh, Government of Meghalaya and Vizag Municipal Corporation being the other stakeholders.
Over the years, NISG has grown in stature and acquired the status of a reliable advisory and consulting body to the Central Government, State Governments and PSUs in their endeavour to adopt and implement ICT solutions to improve service delivery and efficiency of the departments.
NISG Offers jobs for Project Managers for AADHAAR Project:
Job Title: Manager Project Monitoring & Enrolment
Job Location: New Delhi
Tenure: 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: 30 January 2017
How to Apply: Click Here to Apply through Naukri.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a premier institute.
- Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-disciplinary functions.
- 2 years experience in the e-Governance domain in Project Monitoring role is desirable.
- Experience in design / consulting /monitoring of IT/BPR project.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and other Project Management Tools.
- Good communication skills- verbal as well as written.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop metrics to monitor and evaluate project progress; presentations in multiple stakeholder forum
- Prepare regular progress assessment reports on all activities commencing from enrolment to Aadhaar generation with qualitative inputs and flagging off any deviations/ issues that would need to be looked into by UIDAI
- Report on the various project implementation activities and their alignment with the overall guidelines of UID Project
- Prepare reports internal and external distribution on project progress
- Work for the preparation/implementation of the UIDAI processes, policies and guidelines for all activities commencing from enrolment to Aadhaar generation and Assist in providing guidance to respective agencies in project planning for effective rollout
- Assist in preparation/implementation of various process and policies for effective implementation of Aadhaar project
- Assist in the training/knowledge transfer to the various stakeholders on policy/process for effective implementation of UIDAI project
- Interact with the various stakeholders on finalising the requirements of the technology solution
- Assist in procurement of required services for the project implementation and ensure that requirements of the Authority in matters related to EOI/ LOI/RFP/ Contracts are suitably addressed.
- Collecting progress data on the project implementation aspects from the Managed Service Provider and review progress reports with and flagging off any deviations/ issues that would need to be looked into by the higher authorities
- Assist in planning and execution of Document Management System related activities. Issue of process /operations guidelines, policies etc. related with document management system
- Manage cross-functional aspects of the project including finance, technology, logistics, procurement etc.