EdCIL (India) Limited (EdCIL) is a “Mini Ratna” continuously profit making and fast growing CPSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development offering Project Management & Consultancy Services in all areas of Education and Human Resource Development, within India & Overseas.
EdCIL is looking for highly competent, experienced and dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence for the Post of Executive Director (Projects).
Advertisement No: – (HR/Rectt/Advt/2017/01)
Last Date to Apply Online: 18.02.2017
|Job Title||Executive Director (Projects)|
|No of Post||1 – UR|
|Salary||INR 43200-66000 (E-7) Performance Related Pay (PRP) as due would be additional.|
|Age||Not Above 52 Years|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech / Desirable: MBA / PG Diploma in Management (2 years full-time course from a recognized University)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
- To entirely manage and oversee the project management and execution functions of all the verticals of the company.
- To provide high-level leadership in the areas of execution of Educational / HRD related projects and consultancy including strategic planning and management, business development, operations, corporate coordination, stake holders engagement activities.
- Lead and manage, strategically and operationally, the activities, operations, resources and personnel of the service verticals as required, including Operations and project management services covering online recruitment, Advisory services, IT / ICT Education Overseas Education services etc.
- Oversee effective operational management and delivery of client’s business requirement within agreed time frame, budget and quality parameters.
- To establish excellent service delivery rapport with client organization including Central/State Govt., PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Institutions and Overseas Govt. for achieving the business and service delivery objectives
- Put in place systems and processes to ensure high level and timely service delivery.
- For private sector candidates, those working in companies having Rs 100 crores minimum turnover / listed companies only will be considered.
- For candidates with private sector experience, the equivalent minimum CTC drawn should be Rs 17.50 lacs p.a. (refer item no. 1 of experience column).
- Job requirement can be modified based on the requirement in future
- The recruitment is on direct recruitment basis for full time and permanent post of the company.
- The Institute/University awarding the Degree must be recognized by Central/ State Government or AICTE/UGC.
- The cut-off date for age and experience is 01.01.2017
To see the complete advertisement Click Here
For queries, if any may be addressed to Manager (HR) at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone No. 0120-2515313 (10:00AM to 06:00PM from Monday to Friday).