BHAVINI offered jobs for Persons with Disability(PWD) & Technicians
1. Vacancy for the Position – 1. Technical Officer/C (Mechanical), 2. Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts &Materials Management), 3. Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)
Job Location: Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu
BHAVINI is a high profile Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy and is responsible for building India’s Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, from the beginning of the India’s Second Phase Nuclear programme which will bring energy security for India in future.
|Post Name||Group||No. of Opening||Pay Scale||Pay in Pay Matrix||PWD Post reserved for||Age Limit: As on 01.07.2016|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||A||1||Level 10||56100 INR||1-HH(UR)||30 Years|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts &Materials Management)||C||1||Level 4||25500 INR||1-HH(UR)||Must have completed 21 yrs. but not more than 28 yrs.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)||C||1||Level 4||25500 INR||1-OH(UR)|
Note: Pay, DA and other allowances applicable as per 7th CPC.
|Definitions of Disabilities|
|Name of Post & Discipline||Definition|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||HH -Hearing Handicapped (Partially Deaf) – (Persons suffering from Hearing Impairment). “Hearing Impairment” means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts &Materials Management)|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)||OH- Orthopedically handicapped: Locomotor Disability: “Locomotor Disability” means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.|
AGE RELAXATION FOR PWD/EX-SERVICEMEN IS APPLICABLE AS PER RELEVANT CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORDERS/RULES
|Relaxation for PWD
For PWD candidate’s age relaxation would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
|Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman
Candidate’s service in the armed forces shall be deducted from the actual age and the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit (mentioned above) by more than 3 years. For Ex-Serviceman PWDs category candidates relaxation as per the category +Service period + 3 years, subject to condition that maximum age of applicant shall not exceed 56 years
OTHER SERVICE CONDITIONS:
In addition to Basic Pay, DA (Central Govt. Pattern), HRA/Housing, PF, Medical, LTC/Encashment, Gratuity, Children Education Allowance, Canteen Subsidy, Transport allowance, Leave encashment, Update allowance, Site Location Allowance as admissible as per BHAVINI Rules.
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification & Experience|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts &Materials Management)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Technical Qualification for Post Assistant Grade-1||40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer.
Should have passed a Certificate course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
Note: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course
|Desirable (for Post Assistant Grade-1)||Two years working experience as Assistant /Clerk/ Typists/Data Entry Operator in Stores/Purchase/Finance line in Government/ Semi-Government organization/ PSU/Reputed commercial establishments.|
MODE OF SELECTION:
|Name of the Post||Stages of Selection Process||Remarks|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||Written Examination & Personal Interview||Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for interview and the final selection will be done on the basis of interview performance.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management)||Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management)||The successful candidates in the written examination will be called for appearing Typing Test on PC and computer literacy test.
The candidates qualified in the written examination shall also necessarily qualify in Typing Test on PC and Computer Literacy Test
The candidates successful in both (the written examination and above tests) will be empanelled only on the basis of written examination marks.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON TYPING TEST:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON TYPING TEST:
Physically handicapped persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post and who are certified as being unable to type by the Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchanges for the Handicapped (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board) are exempted for passing the typing test. The term physically handicapped persons does not cover those who are visually handicapped or who are hearing handicapped but only those whose physical disability permanently prevents them from typing
|Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written in English.
- The outer cover should be superscribed with Advt. No.01/2016 and “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________________”
- Candidates desiring to apply for more than one post, they may apply separately (Separate application).
- Application should accompany self-attested photo copies of certificates in support of
- birth certificate/SSC Certificate for age proof
- Voter’s ID/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/Passport/PAN Card, etc. for identity proof
- Disability certificate in respect of Physically handicapped candidates, from Competent Authority
- Educational qualification with mark sheets of each semester and the professional examinations appeared along with copy of graduation certificate from University
- Experience certificate and
- One extra passport size photograph
The candidate shall bring originals ONLY AT THE TIME OF certificate verification.
- Persons working under Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel or NOC to be enclosed along with application. Advance copy must also be sent. However, the advance copy will be considered for candidature, only on receipt of application through proper channel.
- Duly filled in application along with duly self-attested in all the required photocopies of documents/certificates as mentioned at iv) should be sent to Senior Manager (HR-Recruitment), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram Dist.- 603 102, Tamil Nadu so as to reach us on or before 20.01.2017
- Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only in the website of BHAVINI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit our website www.bhavini.nic.in regularly.
To apply, use this Form
Read the complete advertisement carefully before apply to any job.